IEEE eSciencce 2013 will continue the tradition of many excellent conferences held internationally over the last few years. It will be held in Beijing, China and will continue the focus on interdisciplinary, collaborative research.
The e-Science 2013 conference is designed to bring together leading international and interdisciplinary research communities, developers, and users of e-Science applications and enabling IT technologies. The conference aims to serve as a forum to present resent research advances in e-Science and highlight associated activities worldwide, providing an outlook of challenges and opportunities we will face in the next decade.
e-Science 2013 will emphasize on advances in the application of digital technologies into certain disciplines. We also welcome advances that involve computing-oriented, data-oriented, and extreme scale approaches and applications. Cloud computing as a new computing paradigm also imposes many technical, cultural and business challenges into the e-Research, we expect contributions towards them as well.
The conference will be structured, but not limited, to the following themes
- Arts, humanities and e-Social science
- Bioinformatics and Health
- Physical Sciences and Engineering
- Climate, Environmental & Earth Sciences
- Data science, data management and digital repositories
- Tools, technologies and cyber-infrastructures
- Cloud computing in e-Science
- Supercomputing and high-performance computing
- Education and e-Science practice